This smoothie recipe includes red pear and broccoli, amongst other ingredients. Don’t forget to add a bit of ginger for flavor and for its health benefits.
- One Medium-Sized Carrot
- One Medium-Sized Tomato
- One Medium-Sized Beetroot
- Half a Medium-Sized Cucumber
- A piece of ginger – I usually use a piece just smaller than the size of my finger nail
- Half a Cup to 1 Cup of Organic Almond Milk Depending on your Preference of Smoothie Thickness
- Wash the all the ingredients, peel the carrot and beet and cut everything into small pieces.
- Add broccoli and tomato to the blender.
- Add the Almond Milk to the blender.
- Start the blender. Run the blender and pause it every 10-15 seconds to add more ingredients slowly. If you add too much you will jam it, so add over a few intervals. That’s also why it is important that the pieces are cut small.
- Add more almond milk or water if the smoothie is too thick for your liking.
This will make about two glasses.
Goes down well at any time of the day.
Pour it into a glass and enjoy!
Related post: Smoothies versus Juices