This short post gives you a useful morning routine that you can do daily as you wake up to get the blood flowing, make you look good and bring out those abs. I recommend doing this over an above any regular workout you are already doing. If you are not doing any other exercise, then this will be a good start.
I have been doing this one for the last few weeks and I have seen very quick results so far. Not only will you see visible results in your physique, but there are other benefits to adopting this type of morning routing, including:
- Doing this in first thing in the morning gets the blood flowing and your heart rate up
- It also helps you work out a sweat early in the day which will kick-start your fat-burning
- It will make you feel good and energetic for the rest of the day
- Lastly, having a accomplished something early in the morning sets the tone of productivity for the remainder of the day.
The Morning Routine
Do three rounds of the following:
- Push-ups (20 reps)
- Ab Roller (20 reps)
- Bodyweight Squats (20 reps)